HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mark Morbidity's Top 5

I always love learning and knowing what my fellow horror pals are currently watching, reading, or having fun with and this week I got the top faves from my twitter friend and movie lover, Mark Morbidity. He definitely has great taste in films and you should definitely check him on twitter at twitter.com/markmorbidity.

Here is his very cool list of his top 5 favorite horror flicks and why. I agree with most of the ones he listed and he is awesome to tweet with. Definitely check him out.

MarkMorbidity's Top 5 Horror Movies



1.
"The Blair Witch Project"

This Movie is by far the best movie I've seen.
When I saw this movie as a kid at my aunt's house I
didn't want to walk back home since i lived in a
woodsy area. Best movie to see to date in my opinion.


2.
"The Thing"

I'm not talking about the one that came out I'm talking
about the 80s version. This movie is amazing with the
effects and just bloody and gory,
It kept me on my feet and just wondered who was the infected and who wasn't.

3.
"Hellraiser 1&3"

What can I say? Clive Barker made some amazing morbid characters that
made these films amazing.
When i was a kid i couldnt even watch the movie because pinhead scared
the shit outta me haha. Any of the 3 first movies are great but from the more recent ones not so much

4.
"28 Days Later"

This movie doesn't fit in much with horror but the story,charaters and plot
fit in nicely. The songs used to depict the emotions through the whole movies
is simply amazing.In my opinion the zombies where well made unlike the other zombie movies.
But I gotta say this nothing beats George A Romero zombie movies :]

Last but not least,

5.
"Cannibal Holocaust"

This movie is byfar the worst gory banned movie ever made.
If you want to see this movie you can probably get it bootlegged of someone or
look it up online.
My friend told me to watch this movie like 2 years back and he didn't gave me any info on it just to watch it so I did.
The movie was gory as fuck. I told my friend that the effects were to realistic but it wasnt effects.
Actual live animals killed in a movie.
If you want to watch this be my guest but this movie is by far the sickest movie ever made!

-Mark Morbidity

No comments:

Post a Comment