HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dancez avec la Poet Noirs

DROWNING:

Anger
Jealousy
Obsession
Revenge

Were it not for love but for lust...

I would sink like a life raft
punctured by your mindless fears of rejection

A tongue cuts like a knife

A kiss feels like a razor

A touch is just a bloody wound
that floods the sea
and fuels the danger

Angry words
an icicle stab
The lost love look
a junkie's jab

I float around the shadows
of the shark infested strategy
in wonder and amazement
should I drown or tempt the tragedy?

Forgive me
for the brutal force
In fight or flight
it's still a corpse

Written by Deborah La Rue

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, intimate and haunting poem from Deborah La Rue. I love it. Thank you Ruby for giving us the opportunity to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete