HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dark Lady in Waiting






A few months ago I did a Marie Antoinette with a group of photographers and models. We were all decked out and looked amazing. The shoot also had a fun fetish twist to it, with each other being tied up in lace.
Recently I just received brand new photos from that set from one of the photographers and was very excited to see what he did. Here he took black and white photos of me and darkened them to the extreme to give me a SCARY and very "VIOLENTLY SEXY," to them. I also the sepia tone that Carl used on one photo here of me which gives me an eerie glow.

Even though the set was French Marionette themed, thesephotos remind me of being a lady around Jack the Ripper's time in the foggy streets of London coming in and out of the shadows. I love the way these photos came out and am proud to put them on here. I also loved and appreciated how the liquid latex that I had dripping down my chest looked liked blood almost. Big thank you to Carl Shubs for his amazing photos and talent. I hope to be working with him again soon.

2 comments:

  1. CARL SHUBS, I LOVE YOUR WORK! THOSE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TRULY INCREDIBLE! YOU ACHIEVED SOMETHING QUITE REMARKABLE. RUBY, YOU LOOK TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR WORDS, SO HAUNTINGLY SEXY AND GHOSTLY AT THE SAME TIME. I TOO AM REMINDED OF THE FOGGY LONDON OF JACK THE RIPPER AND SHERLOCK HOMES. BEAUTIFUL WRITING RUBY. BRILLIANT POST!

    ReplyDelete