HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Monday, October 1, 2012

"CUSTOM BOX"

One thing I love doing is creating. Whether it's photographing, (or being photographed, painting, designing, etc. I always like to express myself any way I can. I've started a new project called, "CUSTOM BOX." Years ago after taking a few book arts classes, I realized how much I enjoyed making custom items for my self and for other people. I enjoyed thinking of new ideas to help make leave my signature on a piece of art and I did that by making my own creations. After showing the stuff that I had made to other people and getting great and encouraging feedback from them, I decided to see if I could maybe make a tiny business out of it. I had a small boutique in the Lower Haight area of San Francisco and sold handmade boxes, handmade books, special binding, and more. I've now decided to start creating customized boxes and other items for people to enjoy again. When I first sold my stuff in up North, I sold whatever I had made for my self. Now I've started making CUSTOMIZED objects on what people want. For example I just finished doing this ROB ZOMBIE box because I wanted that to be my theme. I plan on also doing boxes with PINUP,TATTOO, HORROR, CARTOON, GRAFFITI, PORTFOLIO, ADULT ONLY, and much more and I'm making my work depending on what people want. I ALSO LOVE CREATING PIECES TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME! Here are some examples of not only my new Rob Zombie box but other work that I've done in the past. Everything is one of a kind! IF INTERESTED , you can leave a comment here or you can hit me up on twitter at twitter.com/ruby__v. Again, if you are looking for something specific and unique, let me know and I'll do it. *PRICES VARY DEPENDING ON SUPPLIES AND TIME.

3 comments:

  1. That's my gorgeous, talented, creative wife, Ruby Violence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys for your support as always. :)

    ReplyDelete