HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Date at the Psycho House

Last night I went to Universal Studios for their annual "Horror Nights." This is the fourth year I went there and it is always enjoyable. The highlight of the evening was doing the haunted tram and walking attraction. The theme this year was the Un Dead Zombies from the awesome and creepy t.v show, "The Walking Dead." You can watch it on AMC. The walking tour was so much fun. I had a blast seeing and being startled and chased after by people dressed up like the Zombies from the show and it was pretty realistic. I bought a shirt after since I enjoyed it so much. A little added bonus during the walk was a separate area where I got to get my photo taken at the original Hitchcock' Psycho House from the classic, "Psycho," starring Janet Leigh and Anthony Perkins! There was a young guy dressed up as Norman Bates and when he saw me, he pulled me up to the house, offered me a hotel room and showed me his impressive knife. I think it was love at first site. HaHa. Anyways, here's a photo of Mr. Norman Bates and I with my friend in the back.

1 comment: