HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Friday, May 20, 2011

My top Favorite scary/horror shows

HERE ARE MY TOP 5 FAVORITE SCARY/HORROR/SCIFI SHOWS:

Make sure to let me know what your faves are too! Here's my little list and what channels they are: Enjoy them!

1. The Haunted, channel animal planet

2. True Blood, HBO channel

3. Being Human, the American version, SciFi channel

4. Ghost Adventures, Travel Channel

5, Dr. Who, BBC America channel


DON'T FORGET TO POST YOUR FAVES TOO!

3 comments:

  1. All my faves have been axed or come to an end. 1) The Gates, 2) Invasion, 3) Buffy, 4) Angel, 5) Being Human (BBC version).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be posting my own blog with my favs, but i can assure you True Blood is one of them. like it is on your list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorites
    true blood
    primeval
    The Borgias
    fringe
    supernatural

    ReplyDelete