HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hearse blog #2



Here is my girl Ms. Raven's new HEARSE BLOG! Enjoy! I know I did! I love Raven!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





Hey everyone it’s Michelle “Miz Raven” – mistress of funeral cars here! Anyhow I’m going to share with you a bit about one of my favorite movies. In the spirit of hearse lovers, I have to confess that the thing I love the most about this film is that the story revolves around the 1951 Cadillac Hearse featured in the film. The best part – especially if you love hearses and hot guys - is the end ………….. but I won’t give it completely away!

Movie: “Dead End” (not to be confused with Wrong Turn 2)

Release date: 2003

Hearse Featured: 1951 Cadillac Hearse featured throughout the movie.

About this movie: The movie starts out with a family trip, when the father character takes an alternative route, he becomes drowsy almost crashing into another car. He ends up seeing a vision of a woman in the forest with a baby. The other members of the family invite the young gal into the vehicle and try to talk to her with no response.

Eventually it is discovered that this mystery woman’s baby is deceased. One by one members of the family disappear only to be found trapped in the back of a black hearse that rolls slowly by. The remaining family members start to discover more and more about one another throughout the journey.

The father becomes desperate and realizes that he has been driving around in circles. When he finally runs out of gas he realizes that the car accident was a reality……….. I don’t want to give away to much more…………………. Also watch through the credits to the very end! Enjoy!

Much love,

Miz Raven


No comments:

Post a Comment