HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Death by Orgasm


Last weekend I went to my favorite Adult toy stores and picked up something super cool. It's called, "The Zombie," and is a 3 speed Bullet Vibrator. The brand of this hot product is called, "Death by Orgasm," which I think is a brilliant title. The little bullet vibrator is bright neon green too and has a hot coffin case for it.

I can't wait to try it out and enjoy my new horror adult toy. They had other ones also, like "The Mummy," and "The Monster," but I wanted to start out with my Zombie one and see how I like it. ;) I'm sure I will love it and keep everyone posted on how it works and write a toy review on it.

To check out their other products, you can go to their website, http://www.deathbyorgasm.net

No comments:

Post a Comment