HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Type O Negative

I came across this band and music when I just entered and high school and I was hooked. With Type O's metal rock sound, the singer, PETER STEELE'S (R.I.P deep voice, and their EROTIC words always made, and still make me feel all gooey and sexy inside. This is my favorite album by Type O Negative and also my favorite line from them. Mmmm, feeling yummy just thinking about their music.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Type O Negative. I had the pleasure of meeting Peter Steele, at the old location of my fav bad, Duff's. He was so nice in person and not above making fun of himself. I miss Peter. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss him too. Glad you like the post hon. Thank you. ;)

    ReplyDelete