HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Movie Review: "Last House at the End of the Street

During Christmas I decided to watch a new horror slasher films called, "Last House on the Street." Despite the title, this movie has nothing to do with the other scary movie, "Last House on the Left." Here's the brief synopsis on "last house at the end of the week." "A mother and daughter move to a new town and find themselves living next door to a house where a young girl murdered her parents. When the daughter befriends the surviving son, where the story is far from over. The movie stars Jennifer Lawrence, Elisabeth Shue and Max Thieriot he learns the story is far from over." I really did not enjoy this money. I am glad that I didn't pay money for it because it would have been a waste. The acting was horrible and the story was far from original. The story is between the movie "Disturbia," which I enjoy and "Last House on the Left." I give Last House at the End of the street a major thumbs down. Hopefully the next review I do this year will be better. Let me know your comments.

2 comments:

  1. I was kinda curious to see this one, but I had a feeling its on the crappy side. Sucks, too, cause Jennifer Lawrence is an amazing actress. As, is Elizabeth Shue. Oh well. I'll wait to see it for free...

    ReplyDelete