HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Weapon of a Choice



In most horror films, the killer has a specific weapon or tool her or she like to use. Jason had his machete, Michael Myers had a knife, Jack Nicholson had an axe, etc. You get the picture.

(Just to clear up, I don't have any intention of killing.)
For me if I had to choose, I would have to choose a knife. I'd use a very big one for those who dare cross my path in my house or somewhere I knew it wouldn't be seen easily, and also a smaller switchblade that would fit snug in my purse for on the go, like lipstick.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This wonderful post from the divinely beautiful ms. violence is both delightfully disturbing and incredibly erotic! THIS POST IS MOST DEFINITELY "VIOLENTLY SEXY"!!! I would argue that Ruby's most deadly weapon is her "killer" seductive charm!

    ReplyDelete