HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Incredibly Strange Ed Wood


Most of you know that one of my close horror buddies on twitter that I chat and blog with and have known for awhile now, Chris aka @ScreamQueenArmy. Besides being sweet and good friend, he know the horror genre more than any other person I know. He runs his own horror blog and is a great writer.

Recently just did a blog feature on some of his all time favorite movies and I enjoyed it so much, that I'm posting the link here. I love his blog and enjoy all his contributions. One of the reasons I did this horror blog so that other horror lovers can give their two cents.

Check out Scream's post under "HORROR MOVIES I LOVE," "Incredibly Strange Ed Wood."
at this link.

Link: http://screamqueenarmy.blogspot.com/2012/03/incredibly-strange-ed-wood.html

Thank you Scream for being the coolest horror lover and for your incredible knowledge on our favorite genre.

1 comment:

  1. aww thank you hun, your welcome. great post!! i enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete