HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

MY HORROR ART SECTION

You can now on my official website, www.rubyviolence.com see my new and improved ART SECTION on there. Alot of my paintings and work are of course in my favorite genre, horror. Definitely check it out. I also do art on request.

IF YOU ARE ALSO ALREADY A MEMBER OF MY WEBSITE, YOU WILL GET A DISCOUNTED RATE ON ANY ART WORK OR HANDMADE PIECES THAT I'VE CREATED.
FOR INQUIRIES, YOU CAN DROP ME A COMMENT HERE, ON MY SITE, OR ON MY TWITTER ACCOUNT. MORE ART PIECES TO COME AND ENJOY THE ONES THAT ARE ALREADY UP!


WWW.RUBYVIOLENCE.COM

1 comment:

  1. Ruby Violence is my favorite artist in the entire world! Ever! Period! Her beautiful, beautiful creations are invariably provocative, bold and distinctively Ruby-esque! They are, of course, often heavily influenced and inspired by Ruby's passionate love of all things #horror and #supernatural! The word "genius" is used too liberally nowadays, but not in this case. Ruby Violence is a brilliant and unique creative genius! Please check out and buy some of her awesome art on her newly-expanded art section on WWW.RUBYVIOLENCE.COM!

    ReplyDelete