HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Monday, September 5, 2011

I Survived Horror Nights



I always enjoy rocking my Halloween Horror Night's Freddy Krueger Nightmare shirt. I can't wait until this year's horror night at Universal Studios. I love going there to celebrate Halloween early and have people jump out and try to scare me. I especially love the Freddy characters wandering around in the crowds. ;) It's always scary fun for me.

If you're in the area, definitely check out where to get tickets for Universal Studios's haunted horror nights in Los Angeles, which usually begins the second week of October. It's definitely great scary fun.

1 comment:

  1. Ruby Violence looks forward to Halloween with the same anticipation the rest of us reserve for Christmas! This is a brilliant post from the world's biggest Freddy fan and that T-shirt ROCKS!!!Ruby Violence looks forward to Halloween with the same anticipation the rest of us reserve for Christmas! This is a brilliant post from the world's biggest Freddy fan and that T-shirt ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete