HORROR LOVERS SPOT

A MELTING POT OF ALL THINGS IN THE HORROR GENRE AND FOR LOVERS OF HORROR!

Friday, April 29, 2011

"THE HEARSE"


MY WONDERFUL AND VERY SPECIAL FRIEND MICHELLE RAVEN CONTRIBUTED TO MY BLOG THIS WEEK WITH A GREAT REVIEW AND TALK ABOUT HEARSES AND THE MOVIE, "THE HEARSE." SHE IS SUPER COOL AND I ALWAYS LOVE WORKING WITH HER. SHE ALSO OWNS HER VERY OWN HEARSE WHICH IS SUPER BAD ASS AND LOOKS HOT. I'M SO GLAD SHE'LL BE CONTRIBUTING TO MY PAGE HERE AND SHE IS JUST AN AMAZING AND ROCKING CHICK THAT I ADORE. HERE'S HER FIRST REVIEW AND POST! ENJOY!

Hey everyone my name is Michelle “Miz Raven” and when my dear friend Ruby mentioned that she had this blog and wanted contributions I thought hmmmmmmmm what should I contribute that would be unique and up my alley? If you don’t know about me I am a hearse enthusiast and owner. So I figured I would blog about hearses in horror movies. I will add about one hearse a week – enjoy!

Movie: The Hearse
Release: 1980
Hearse featured: 1953 Packard Henny built Funeral Coach. The Hearse is featured continuously throughout the movie
About this Move: This B-Movie is about Jane Hardy (Trish Van Devere), who moves to Blackford to live in a house owned by her deceased Aunt. During her earthly existence, Jane’s aunt was Satanic. When she died, the hearse that was to take her to her final resting place had crashed. The aunt’s casket as well as the driver was never found. As a result, the old house was haunted by evil spirits and the streets of Blackford were plagued by the hearse. As Jane learns of the evil surrounding her in Blackford, she tries to leave but is trapped by evil spirits and the hearse.
Where is the car now: I researched but could not locate the actual vehicle, so where abouts unknown. If I find it or if one of you find it let me know so I can update this thanks!

3 comments:

  1. The Hearse is a great little low-budget movie. Thanks to Netflix I probably wouldn't have seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The church that is featured prominently in this movie is located on Lake Manor Rd. In Chatsworth California, that’s in the North West corner of the San Fernando Valley, north of Los Angeles.

    www.GraveRides.com - Rent a Hearse for any occasion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great! Thank you very much! :) I can't wait to check out your site. :)

    ReplyDelete